Maximo Spatial Asset Management
- Maximo Spatial Asset Management dynamically visualizes asset relationships with geographic information system technology.
- IBM Maximo Spatial Asset Management provides users with the visibility to see complex GIS information. This solution provides a geospatial context of work, assets and relevant land-based features, which improves reliability, longevity and efficient work execution.
- Seamless user experience provides access to dynamic GIS functionality, instead of simply viewing a static map.
- Aligns with the specific business needs and improves work planning and analysis while eliminating the need for data duplication.
- Leveraging GIS functionality inside Maximo creates efficiencies in business processes and improves communication.
- Allows organization to take advantage of data that is not maintained in their GIS systems, but provides valuable insights for decision making.
- New features enhance performance, usability and security.