Tivoli Service Request Manager
IBM Tivoli Service Request Manager provides a unified and integrated approach in dealing with all aspects of service requests to enable a "one-touch" IT service experience, backed up by an optimized delivery and support process. It is a powerful solution that closely aligns IT operations and the business, improving IT service support and delivery performance.
- ITIL V3 Support.
- Product was designed to support ITIL V3 processes.
- OCG Gold Level Certification.
- PinkVERIFY certified.
- Incident and Problem Management.
- Ticket Templates.
- Browser based End-user interface.
- Searchable Solutions.
- Implement greater levels of automation and closed-loop processes.
- Rapidly diagnose and resolve unanticipated service problems after deployment unanticipated.
- OGC's experts assessed this product and confirmed that three different customers were in production and satisfied with its operation.
- Pink Elephant confirms that this software meets the minimum functional criteria for Incident, Problem, Service Catalog, Service Level, Knowledge, and Request Fulfillment Management.
- Increases service levels and employee productivity.
- Saves time and reduces errors.
- Helps build the internal knowledgebase that will shorten the time to resolve problems.